JG is crying, aka Benfica 2-1 ArsenalBy: Felegy | August 6th, 2011
No, but seriously folks:
It’s late, so I can’t write much, but here are a few thoughts after watching us relinquish yet another lead in a pre-season friendly, as we went up 1-0 on a nicely worked goal by RvP then conceded two after the break and couldn’t get one back.
1) It was a pre-season friendly. League results do not relate directly to pre-season results.
2) Our first team has scored and been winning every game it has played. I think.
3) We seriously lack depth. Maybe other teams do as well.
4) Squillaci is not cut out for this.
5) Wenger is on thin ice with the fans.
6) Homey actually does think he would build a better squad than Wenger. For real.
7) Darren just wishes we could all get along.
JG is a bit of a big girl. This next video is for him. (I didn’t intend there to be a smiley face there. Bloody emoticon html bullshit. It’s supposed to be an 8 and a parenthesis.)